The world evolves constantly, destroying existing models and creating new opportunities. That’s why we don’t deliver pre-packaged strategy documents. Rather, we work with our clients through their questions and challenges, through their feedback and data, through their conflicts and the conversations.
Our goal is to help you create resilient teams and adaptive strategies. Analyzing your company’s performance, your vision and your organization’s capacities, we help you make choices in where to go and how to lead your team towards your goals.
Through our work, we help you to:
- Increase your revenues, your contribution margins, your profit margins
- Spot inefficiencies and put the right questions on the table to address these
- Develop storyline to bring your strategic message across to everyone in your organization
- Formulate better strategies, grounded in your company’s reality
- Create relevant mission and vision statements
- Develop commercial due diligence analysis (Key market analysis, opportunity mapping, commercial viability and capacity) in merger & acquisition projects
- Structure key market analysis and opportunities in M&A
- Analyze your organization’s strategy, competences and market dynamics, to spot current or future gaps in internal capacities and map potential investment targets (for M&A, JV, licensing, …)
- Develop pre-merger analysis and streams, set up post-merger implementation & transition plans in Interim Management Office
- Design incentive schemes for intermediaries and channels
- … And formulate options and recommendations for so many other exciting questions
Creating a resilient company requires you to rally your people behind your vision for the future.
From crafting your purpose statement to coaching your teams and facilitating workshops, from designing processes to organizational charts and key profile maps, you can count on us to be by your side. We’ll help you structure and grow an organization committed to delivering upon your strategy.
We are here to help you analyze where your organization needs to upgrade itself to meet your strategy’s needs, making a plan to address the key action points as extracted from the analysis and helping you to implement it respectfully.
Through our work, we help you to:
- Extract improvements in how team or departments can work together, better and more efficiently
- Spot conflict situations and track down their source
- Help teams and people work together
- Address interfaces between different teams
- Reach buy-in on agreements on how different departments will work together
- Analyze macro-processes and assign owners and responsibilities by team and track
- Facilitate workshops to align on repartition of responsibilities, resolving latent or overt conflicts, increasing communication and collaboration
- Adopt more practical commercial and product management processes
- Empower your people through coaching and internal workshops
- Strengthen key pillars of your company culture
- Bring clarity to everyone’s role
- Align your teams on your strategic plans
- Develop appropriate interface agreements amongst your teams
- Plant the seeds for successful collaboration across teams, so that people can carry responsibility at the appropriate times and levels
- Create pragmatic process overviews and interaction agreements as a solid, shared base for effective collaboration
- Allow for taking ownership in a flexible team and leadership setup
- … And address many more of the exciting challenges in working on organizational improvement
It should be a part of your company’s DNA, it should be ingrained in all your strategic work. But it isn’t always so straightforward: What does ‘sustainability’ mean in your line of work? For your organization? We work with our clients on looking at the sustainable aspect of their work and interaction with each other, with their stakeholders, their employees and suppliers, clients and intermediaries, and with the larger community.
Through our work, we help you to bring a sustainable mindset and develop sustainable answers to questions about:
- Viable business models, respecting current and future impacts
- Incorporating sustainability mindset while retaining or increasing profitability
- Focus on sustainable economic decisions
- Coaching start-up and pivoting organizations (from start-up to scale-up)
- Market introductions
- Product development
- … And as it pertains to all layers of your organization and your role in society, we address many more of the exciting and pressing challenges in working with a sustainability mindset