Thibaut is an expert in quickly putting the finger on the problem. The real problem, that is! He elegantly slices through thick corporate layers of complexity to reach the core of the issue. He then rallies everyone together to create a solution. Gently but firmly steering them in the right direction, just as he would his sailboat — as sailing is one of his greatest passions.
- Business Strategy leveraging core value and competence to build competitive advantage and value to share
- From market insights to pertinent ambitions
- Company Governance and team dynamics
- Organizational Efficiency
- Solvay Business School
- Executive training courses at Unilever and Belgian Post
- Advanced marketing program at Columbia University (New York, USA)
Talk to me in:
Getting back to the basics of understanding how to turn organizations assets and core competences in a changing context to create superior societal impact, customer and shareholders value to share. Taking the time to align organization teams on diagnostic and market change so alignment on tactics become obvious
Building pragmatic business modeling tools to facilitate scenario assessments.